 CAD / 796
    Re: Can we get the wheels on straight? —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I'm not sure, but I think James Jessiman's parts are oriented in the same direction as the "LEGO" text on the studs. Is this a trend that should be continued? I think it would certainly give a more accurate image for people who use the qulaity (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Can we get the wheels on straight? —Terry Keller
     (...) Really? I never looked at it that way. Interesting theory. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Can we get the wheels on straight? —Steve Bliss
   (...) It wouldn't always be possible to orient parts that way. For example, the giant space wheel (makes me think of 2001) has side-mounted studs. So should it be oriented laying down, just so the studs face upward? Steve (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Can we get the wheels on straight? —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I know that there are plenty of counter examples--eg, the opposite side wings where James just used a mirror matrix-- but I think it may have been a guideline and may be one we want to continue. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)