 CAD / 7958
  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

(...) Hi Lindsay, I believe I have Dan's permision to distribute the .dat file, I'll have to recheck my email conversations. If yes, I'll post them. As for the renders, I've never done a POVray render before. I'll see what I can do. This was my (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

I'd be happy to render it in POV if you & Dan would provide the DAT file. Dan makes some of the coolest stuff ! -Xanthra47 PS. Converting from DAT to POV isn't hard. Get L3P & L3PAO and just run it through... PPS. I've be procrastinating on a (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

(...) By all means :) Dan (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)