 CAD / 7954
  Technic Gears

The 24 and 40 tooth gears in my MLCad system are described as needing more work. I've got all the updates loaded and have run mklist. Are these parts being worked on? I hate to ask for this kind of thing, but I've had my head buried in the RCX for (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Technic Gears

(...) There's a new version of the 24 tooth on the parts tracker here (URL) but not certified yet. You'll need to download all the required sub-parts, too. Use at yer own risk! ROSCO (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.cad)