 CAD / 7929
    Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw! —Daniel Jassim
   (...) I think so but I deleted Mark Mueller's email address so I'm not sure I can reach him...Hey Mark, are you out there? (...) The Nasal Avenger really doesn't have an accessible interior. Mark worked off my pics which reveal some interior (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

        Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw! —Mark Mueller
   (...) Hi Dan, Yes I'm still here, lurking as usual. Mark mam@thegamenut.com <---...--- | ------ (E-Mail) | | | | ---...--- | | | | | ---...--- (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)