 CAD / 7876
    Re: Adware? —Tim Courtney
   (...) I am 110% AGAINST all spyware and adware, or any software that invades the users' privacy or serves them advertising. I am pretty sure a few others involved with the site share the same feelings. -Tim (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Adware? —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   (...) Great !!! I also don't like it and specially software that say that are free and when you complete the install and you run it you find that is a Trial or shareware app anyway hope ldraw and all current app continue like this "free 100% made by (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad)