 CAD / 7873
Re: Adware?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 19:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Hi,
I was thinking since no one can't make money out of ldraw and/or LEGO
based programs does that mean that software based on ldraw and/ or LEGO
will allway be free forever ?

This is NOT completely true.  The way Ldraw is setup right now it's free and
this will probably forever remain this way.  It can, however, change into a
commercial software.  Not likely.  There is NO 'law' stating that you can
not create a ldraw like commerical software that does want
ldraw/l3p/l3pao/etc... does all in one.  It's just that nonbody has done it.

why u ask???
-Ahui
no adware, spyware, crapware?

Thx