 CAD / 7831
Re: New version of my ldraw based museum online now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 09:18:24 GMT

Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:

I agree about the more time in rendering since they are not full
quality but about that resolution of yours forget it too big anyway
what is (1024x768x32 AA) I know what is (1024x768 AA) but that 32 I
don't know what it is. Is it 32Bits u mean? if so how do I set the
bits?

Oh, I forgot, it's not possible to set the the color-dept in POV.
This was my mistake. Does it is possible to render my own creation
without window - and looking out) at home or do I need to send the
whole POV-file to you?

CU Bernd

PS: this is a generally question