 CAD / 7827
7826  |  7828
Subject:
Seeking Robin Sayce-Jones' chain1.dat and chain2.dat files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:46:50 GMT

Hey y'all:

Can anyone send me the chain1.dat and chain2.dat files that have gone
missing from:

http://www.sayce-jones.co.uk/lego/cad/chain/index.htm

I assume these files loosely correspond to a chain end (a 1x1 round plate
with a half chain link sticking out of it) and a chain link.  I'd be
grateful to receive the files as an email attachment from anyone that may
still have them.

N.B. I have already written to Robin notifying him of the missing files and
asking for same, but he has not replied yet. Therefore, I am seeking the
files via this forum...

Many thanks in advance,

-- Hop-Frog