 CAD / 7806
Re: A question to you all
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:23:32 GMT

Roland,
      I'm ready to play :-) Regardless of speed
Thanks in advance
Chris
In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert writes:
Hello,

I am nearly ready for a beta release of LD4DModeler, animation tool, but
there is one serious issue for me to solve.

The 3Dspace is absolutly unusable without Hardware acceleration (this
must be due to a bug because 0.5 fps on a p200MMX can't be right for
just one ouline box!)

My question to you all must I improve this before release or do you
people want to see/test it anyway (Because it might spoil the experiance
of the application when modelling at 0.5 fps :( ).