 CAD / 7798
Re: I have a question about pov-ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:49:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Hi all.
I just learned more stuff and I'm really happy with pov-ray is a nice app
anyway can someone tell me how can I make this scene to render all my cameras
at once?
Here is the scene

Hum.. are you trying to render 1 image and have ALL 4 cameras below looking
at their distince locations?  Or are you attempting to render 4 images each
one with a single camera position?

The first, to my knowledge, is NOT possible.  For the 2nd one, you can use
the clock variable to increase your LOOKAT vaibale.

Too bad that the first one is not possible but anyway that is not what I
want. The 2nd is want I want to do thanks for letting me know I'll try by my
shelf to do it.
Oh I may be not sure how to use the clock thing so can u show me?.

-AHui

<snip code>