 CAD / 7791
Re: Come and get my demo about my museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Rui Manuel Silva Martins writes:
Actually the access is:
Username: ldraw
Password: ldraw

Ok thx for try it so that's the password ok
See ya
Rui Martins

Hi all the demo is at my PC "FTP" anyway that wants to try the demo will
have to get it over ftp.

IP: 217.127.145.136
User: ldraw
Pass:       "in other words nothing"
Port: 20202

Note: All mac users will need virtualpc to use it.