 CAD / 7761
  Re: Female Ldraw Parts

(...) Oh! I wasn't aware of the generally accepted meaning of "unofficial." The files I have made are NOT of actual LEGO(r) parts; they are, as Franklin said, "non-existent." Man, do I wish Lego made them though! Thanks for the clarification of the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Female Ldraw Parts

(...) Are you starting a new thread when you reply, pasting in what was said? Or are you hitting reply? If the latter, I think we may have a broken threader tool problem here. FUT admin.nntp (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.nntp)