 CAD / 7729
  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.3 Released ***

I just downloaded the drivers from Dell a few days ago. The release date on the website was listed as 3/26/2002. This may very well be a problem with my computer and not LDView but I didn't recieve the error when using version 1.9.2. -Orion (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.3 Released ***

(FUT lugnet.cad.dev) (...) Do the models still load and display correctly? If so, you can disable that error message by clicking on the "OpenGL Error" check box in the error window, and you won't be bothered by it. On the other hand, the presence of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)