 CAD / 7702
  Re: Modeling String

(...) Perhaps we could also have parts, like the hose segments so you have a "String End" and "String section" (for want of better names). These could possibly be cylinders with a "wound" or "braided" pattern on them, the end section having 1 closed (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Modeling String

(...) Incidentally, I have considered it. But so far I have concluded that the mathematics are too complicated for an analytical solution. And I am a bit tired of programming numerical optimalization.. Fredrik (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)