 CAD / 7685
Re: do these parts exist in dat form?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:27:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:
If so, where do I get them?
1.the part that comes in a lot of 4.5v and 12v train sets thats used as
a cylinder piece for steam engines. There is also a connecting rod piece
that fits into it and connects to a 12v motor. I need the cylinder piece
only.
A picture can be seen in this shot:
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/7000/7722/7722-02.html

Jonathan Wilson did this one (+ steam rods and 12V motor I think.). It's
called x500 and it's in an MPD file:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/sets/?n=48

2.this decorated tile:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4150px8

Dunno, sorry.

and 3.this decorated slope:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3039px6

again Jonathan Wilson did this in the metroliner file, it is called
3039p01.dat (see: http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/sets/?n=48 )

Jeroen