 CAD / 7681
    Does anyone have the .DAT files of Datsville Petrolium? —Jonathan Wilson
   I lost all my dat files in a recent hard disk crash and this is one of the few items I havent been able to find anywhere else. I need to get back the .dat file of the version that has been displayed at e.g. ldraw.org MOTM and at kidvention (i.e. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Does anyone have the .DAT files of Datsville Petrolium? —Tore Eriksson
   I have it, but inlined into one single .dat file. I also should have the original files.... somewhere... :o/ If you're interested, just LMK. /Tore (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)