 CAD / 767
  Status of LDLITE Linux port?

May I ask what the status of the LDLITE Linux port is? What kind of graphics library will be used? Fredrik (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Status of LDLITE Linux port?

Um, I started on it, and got email from two others who were also working on one, so I put it on the back shelf so as not to duplicate their effort. No graphic library would be used. It would output ppm bitmaps, which you could convert and view with (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)