 CAD / 7658
7657  |  7659
Subject:
Big Messy Wet Kiss!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:32:46 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I got into LCAD during the last 8 months or so and I have actually found it
to be ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!  This post is just my small way of thanking
all the people that have contributed to this massive enterprise in some way
or another.  It many ways LCAD is even better than actual bricks because one
is not constrained by quantities or colors or even the rarity of certain
real world elements.  Kudos are well deserved all around and it probably
hasn't been expressed often enough. Many, many thanks to all.

Whereas some places in the world are places you don't want to be right now,
the mind-space where we play with virtual bricks is certainly a place to
visit as often as possible.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/blueofnoon/awww/joined.jpg

-- Hop-Frog (often a silent but enthusiastic observer of these CAD newsgroups)