 CAD / 7646
7645  |  7647
Subject:
Circle animator...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:14:54 GMT

Greetings, everybody.

First off: I'm not sure if this is the best place to post about this, so
please excuse me and point me in the right direction if I'm wrong...

As several people probably know, all the models on my site are revolving
animations, to allow you to see quite a few angles of the model. Most people
would probably go insane (I know I would) if they had to manually enter all
the L3P commands in order to make, say, 32 frames. That's why my brother was
kind enough to make me a program that automatically makes the pov-files
using L3P. All you have to do once it finishes is use the Pov-ray queue.

If anybody's interested in this program, I can email them a zip file
containing it.

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/