 CAD / 7592
7591  |  7593
Subject:
I volunteer to review BFC-ed primitives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:23:23 GMT

Hi all,

At first I misbelieved BFC was just an algorithm-specific optimization.
But actually it is having inside/outside polygons.
This is better general specification with great expected benefit.
Moreover, lugnet posters complain how difficult it is to write OPENGL or
Direct3D renderers because of no sided polygons.

Also BFC can be easily checked using L3Lab.
Finally I have written my first BFC compliant part and can see "blue" zones
due to not BFC-ed primitives.

So, now I volunteer to review BFC-ed primitives as soon as posted.

Damien