 CAD / 7572
    Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available! —Sean Hatfield
   What I'd like to see is MLCAD or something similar running on a pocketPC. Hey, if it can run Quake, it should be able to run a lego Cad program. -Sean (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available! —Steven Combs
     (...) Sean, I agree. MLCAD on the PocketPC would seem to be very easy port. I too would love to take my creations on the go and work with them. Maybe a post in the MLCAD area will prompt some aspiring programmer to make the port. I know for now that (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available! —Jake McKee
   (...) Or for that matter, at least a viewer of .ldr and .mpd files. That might be even easier. Wouldn't it be great to be able to go to a users group meeting and show off your lastest CAD creation without having to worry about getting access to a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)