 CAD / 7552
    Lego Designer Software —Michel Harnois
   I would like to have comments from anyone who has used the August 2001 release of Lego Designer Software (Dacta product #2000070). How does it perform with regards to animation of mechanisms? Can parts be added to the library? Is there an alternate (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Lego Designer Software —Miles Gentry
     (...) Lego Designer 1.0 works amazingly well for a first version. It's Help can get you started. It has a few problems and could use some more tips. Let me know if you want my long list of problems and suggestions sent to Pitsco several months ago. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Lego Designer Software —Chris Daniel
   I bought it tried it, did't like it, sent it back, and after a hefty restocking fee exchanged it for some spare parts. The reason I didn't like it was no import or export functions I also found it doubtful that lego will ever release any new part (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)