 CAD / 7522
  Some question about Quicktime Pro and about Lugnet

Hi to all. I have great news for MAC users I got QuickTime Pro 5 finally so I'm planning to start making animation in MOV also but only 15 frames per second since mpeg has to be 24 at least and as I don't like MS AVI I'll be using MOV files as an (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Some question about Quicktime Pro and about Lugnet

(...) There is an "Open Image Sequence" menu item in the Mac version of QT Pro. It will let you specify the fps. The files just have to have the same name but end with "n.gif" or "n.jpeg" (n being the order). When you specify which file to open, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Some question about Quicktime Pro and about Lugnet

(...) Yes your right well I found it same in pc I was try to find it wit import but as you said "Open Image Sequence" so I look open at all open commands like open move, open url and I found it under open url. Cool Thx I think I'm starting to like (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)