 CAD / 7519
    Parts tracker ampty? —Mark Kennedy
   I was just visiting the parts tracker and found, much to my surprise, that there were no pieces listed in the tracker. Did something happen to the pieces? (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Parts tracker ampty? —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) You're right, for me both the Parts Tracker Active Parts List as the Certification Status List are empty too. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Parts tracker ampty? —Steve Bliss
   (...) We're having some disk space problems on the server, and it's affecting the Parts Tracker. We're working on it. More precisely, I hope Jacob is working on it -- I'm just pointing out the problem, asking questions, and offering advice. And (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)