 CAD / 7424
Re: LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:10:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
We have entered a new month, and that means that it is time
to take a look at all the nice renderings entered in the
competition for the title LDraw.org Model/Scene of the Month
for March 2002.

  http://www.ldraw.org/community/contests/voting/

It seems my scene 'Playtable' has been put up in the Model category -
perhaps it should be moved? It's breaking a lot of the rules for 'Model'.

I'm _almost_ sure I entered it for SOTM, not MOTM.

AndersI