 CAD / 7418
    Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw —Ryan Farrington
   Carsten Schmitz wrote: [snip] (...) Carsten, this is a great tool, even for working on models, especially .mpd's! The Code Templates are invaluable; unfortunately, templates that I create are not saved, and the next time I load LDDesignPad they are (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello Ryan, i looked at the problem and you are right. I will fix it in the next version because current one is almost bug-free and in want ti implement one or two more features. Thanx for telling Carsten "Ryan Farrington" <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)