 CAD / 7411
  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) Well, I don't know about the other viewers, but you'd have to modify the registry to make it work for LDView (not that this is difficult). The LDView registry settings are stored in: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\So...are\Travis Cobbs\LDView LDView (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) That's a very good feature, even though as an old 3.1'er, I feel more comfortable with the obsolete but still supported .INI file system. When I double-click on a .DAT file, L3Lab in lauched, with 100% view, line type 2 on, poll off, and line (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)