 CAD / 7306
  Is The LDraw Source Available?

Hello, I'm getting into programing and such things, and wondered if the source for LDraw is availible? Gary (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Is The LDraw Source Available?

This is a frequently answered question, and the answer is that the source for James Jessiman's original LDraw and LEdit programs is not available. (It's in the FAQ.) You will find the source for programs like LDLITE, ldglite and possibly LeoCAD (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdbsew5ixm.fsf....uio.no... (...) thank you. I remembered something about it not being available but wasn't sure. I would have checked the FAQ but I didn't even think of it. Gary (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)