 CAD / 7272
  RE: LDraw Tutorial Categories

(...) Looks good to me. However, consonants are more important than vowels when making abbreviations. I think for 3 letter codes, Anm, Rnd, Mdl, Prt, and Cnv are easier to interpret? 4 letter codes would be even easier: Anim, Rndr, Modl, Part, Conv (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Tutorial Categories

good grief, don't we have enough abbreviations and acronyms already? What is too long about single-word categories? Imgn: Con 202: Mxng LDR and 3DS usng IGES btwn Clsss Thx -Erk Bram, do they use 3 or 4 lttr abbs at CWRU? My ENGR schl used 4. (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)