 CAD / 7253
  LDraw Animation Behaviour .dat Files?  [DAT]

Sorry, no progress so far with the LDA2002 project. But I had a new idea today, mostly useful for making libraries of minifig animation. The basic idea is to make it viewable in any LDraw viewer and portable for different LDraw animation systems or (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Animation Behaviour .dat Files?

(...) You should try and merge/append this with the connection database, e.g. model behavior vs. part behavior. No sense coming up with two different ways of doing basically the same thing. (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Animation Behaviour .dat Files?

(...) So what is the status of the LCD? I haven't heard from it for quite a while. /Tore (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)