 CAD / 7217
7216  |  7218
Subject:
ldraw.org Software ratings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 05:41:55 GMT

Now that ldraw.org has a user-based rating system for software downloads, I
think it would be a great idea if everyone here went and rated the programs
they have tried out.  As a software author, I know I'm curious what people
in general think about my program.  At the moment, MLCad seems to have been
rated by the most people (by a wide margin), and it has only been rated by
10 people (actually, 9, since all the programs got their ratings jumpstarted
by a single 3 rating).

I've gotten a fair amount of feedback on my LDView program, but I have to
guess that more people are using my program than have contacted me about it.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)