 CAD / 7211
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Travis Cobbs writes:
LDView version 1.9.1 is now available, in both source and binary forms.  You
can download either from:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/ • ...
Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feature suggestions,
or bug reports.

A few notes on compiling it from the source:  I had to copy the libpng
debug files *after* the zlib debug files to get it to link because the
zlib files overwrote vc60.something that it seemed to need.

Where did you get your wglext.h and glext.h from?  The ones I got from
opengl.org were missing a few bits.  Also LdrawModelViewer.cpp includes
<GL/GLExt.h> instead of <GL/glext.h>.  This won't cause a problem on
windows but it wouldn't hurt to fix it.

Don