 CAD / 7209
Re: NTFS will LEGO CAD Porgrams work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:32:58 GMT

Hi They all works good on my machine
In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
Does anyone known if having the NTFS formatusing Windows 2000 on your HD
affect the following programs:

LDraw
MLCAD 2.11
L3P
L3PAO
POV-Ray

Thanks... I'm going to due the crazy and reformat my PC HDs and I'm thinking
of finally moving over the NTFS, but I need to make sure that my LEGO apps
will still work.  Please help someone...
Thanks
AHui