 CAD / 7205
  Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GqJq1r.7G4@lugnet.com... (...) I also tried out the stripifier, that cames with j3d: A Model without stripifying needs about 34MB, with stripifying 134MB. It's very interesting. So (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files

(...) Hmmm. I haven't done any extensive testing, but I tried to load a (relatively large) model into your app yesterday. It ran for over an hour without displaying anything. Win2k Resized my pagefile 3 times, and the JVM got up to 300MB (my machine (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)