 CAD / 7201
    Does anyone know any converters? —Justin G. Radford
   I use MLCad, and I'm wanting to convert the .dat files to .blend or .dxf files so I can load my models into Blender (a freeware 3D modeller). My brother had something that converted .pov to .dxf, but that was from older versions of POV-Ray....any (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Does anyone know any converters? —Michael Horvath
     Should be able to find some over at ldraw.org. Go on over and have a look. -Mike (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

        converters —Chris Daniel
   (URL) I think this is the best free dat2dxf am I wrong? (URL) imports .dat among other formats exports .dxf among other formats demo and regestered version (URL) dat2lightwave (URL) don't know anything about this program its in german but it says (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)