 CAD / 7199
    Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files —Travis Cobbs
   (Follups sent to lugnet.cad.dev.) (...) Well you have to careful when you do this. The problem with strips and fans is that they can only be used for smooth surfaces. You only get one surface normal for each point, so any faces connected to that (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files —Kyle McDonald
   Travis Cobbs wrote: > (Follups sent to lugnet.cad.dev.) > > In lugnet.cad, Kyle McDonald writes: > >>I'm curious if any of you OpenGL/LDraw guys do much in your code >>to generate strips from the DAT files to improve performance? I think >>I have (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)