 CAD / 719
Re: COLOR in ldlite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:31:32 GMT

Ouch! There's a bug in the color software (stub.c:zcolor_modify used used the
p_*
variables for the dithered color instead of the d_* variables). It will be
fixed in version
1.6.  Thanks for the report!
-gyug
ps. an INCLUDE statement is high on my list of things to get working. As a
first
step, version 1.6 will load a defaults file on startup.

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

I've been playing with the 0 COLOR command in LDLite and noticed some
problems.
When I include:
/   0 COLOR 129 trorange24 44 153 51 0 255 153 51 0 255
/   0 COLOR 44 transorange 129 255 153 0 255 255 153 0 0
and when I use color 44, I get the orange color I want, but it's not
transparent.  Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Also, would it be possible to make an INCLUDE (or something similar)
command to include colors and other definitions?  That way, it could set
all colors to what you wanted, but if the model file had another
statement, that would override the included file. This would avoid the
problem of typing large chunks of text and it would avoid the problems of
just having any file overide the file that calls it. Does anything I
wrote make sense?
--Bram