 CAD / 7159
    Re: MOTM and SOTM voting on hold —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) I have tested the voting system on the new site, and everything seems to work fine. Those who haven't had a chance to vote yet in the January 2002 MOTM contest can do it at: (URL) "I am an old man now, and when I die and go to Heaven there are (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: MOTM and SOTM voting on hold —Terry Keller
   (...) That was fast. Thanks again to Jacob for such quick work. I have re-enabled the voting link from the Contests page as well: (URL) Terry K -- (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)