 CAD / 7122
    RE: Bram Lambrecht's colonial viper animation? —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) It was made by Eric Regner, and was available on my old website. I'll have to put it back up... --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bram Lambrecht's colonial viper animation? —James Reynolds
   I was sucking a bunch of images off of www.brickself.com and I see this "viperflyby.mpg" flash by. Funny I should find it accidnetally: (URL) anyway. James (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: Bram Lambrecht's colonial viper animation? —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) (URL) threw it up on BrickShelf after reading your message ;) There's also a link from (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)