 CAD / 7104
  what about doing our animation like the movie The matrix?

Well I was thinking I whould like to continue my screensaber but first I have to make some animations of the models that will be in my screen saber. So far the first way I was doing it it was ok but I didn't like it much it was like this the camera (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)