 CAD / 7061
7060  |  7062
Subject:
About my VCD animation and my ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:12:44 GMT

Has anyone downloaded my town animation render for vcd?
This are the URLs for anyone that didn't get it and wants to.

http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/videos/town_q2_nostuds_vcd_pal.exe
http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/videos/town_q2_nostuds_vcd_pal.r00
http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/videos/town_q2_nostuds_vcd_pal.r01
http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/videos/town_q2_nostuds_vcd_pal.r02
http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/videos/town_q2_nostuds_vcd_pal.r03

All files a 1MB each

I whould like to receive commemts suggestions and I whould like to know if
anyone whants to help me to render my town in VCD or SVCD at Q3 with studs.