 CAD / 7048
Re: Rendering?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:34:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Strutt writes:
What programs do you guys (or gals) use for rendering (or ray-tracing,
whatever the correct terminology is)?
I created a model in MLCAD and was trying to find how to generate a
rendered image of it.
Thanks in advance. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

The best (and only?) program to ray-trace LDraw-files is POV-Ray. But you
can't open LDraw-files direct into POV-Ray. You have to convert them to
.POV-files using L3P. Both programs can be downloaded via http://www.ldraw.org

Render well, Jeroen