 CAD / 7014
    is this piece made yet in ldraw? —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   I'm looking for the car wash holder to finnish this set 6394 the piece I'm talking about is like this other one 2578 Brush Holder Street Sweeper holder. (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: is this piece made yet in ldraw? —Steve Bliss
   (...) No, only one of the brush holders has been modelled in LDraw. Steve (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)