 CAD / 6916
    Re: Color-bug in ldview? —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello, I modified the source by fixing the bug, added .LDR support and the ability to zoom more a closer zoom. Get the UNOFFICIAL update at (URL) . How ever.. as I mentioned.. it is unofficial and an update only!! That means you still have to get (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)