 CAD / 6877
6876  |  6878
Subject:
Piece Number?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:47:01 GMT

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a part number associated with that large
phone-handset piece that's been showing up in the UCS sets.  There are two in
the UCS tie fighter, I believe, and at least two in the Star Wars RBR.  They
are clearly seen in this picture (on the far right hand side, in dark grey ...)

I'm interested in buying one of these pieces (for less than the current $70.00
UCS Tie price), but can't seem to find any on Brickbay :(

Thanks in advance,
Shaun