 CAD / 6840
RE: What I want for Xmas. lol!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:47:17 GMT

Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
4. Well I want this now if is possible, How can I make vcds
with my pc? What tools do I need?

Nero 5.5 (a CD burning program) can make VCDs.  All you need to do is
have your video in MPEG-1 or uncompressed AVI format, and follow the
instructions in the help files about Video CDs.
  But since I watch all my movies on my computer, I'm happy with DivX
movies...especially since they fit on one CD instead of two as for VCD.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org