 CAD / 6802
    Re: New Ldraw animation with Pov-Ray —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) It has been done already! (URL) story is quite short, but it does definitively picture more than just a single moving object. On the subject of animating .DAT files and the converting to POV-Ray, or doing the animation directly in POV-Ray, I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New Ldraw animation with Pov-Ray —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Unfortunately, the link is no longer valid. But if my memory serves me well, it was a dumpster collecting brown xmas trees. Yes, that one is cool. (...) Possibly true, but creating a universal scripting system to post-process static POV-files (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)