 CAD / 6769
  POV Animation

Hello! Talking of animations: I did this movie a long time ago with POVRay. Its like 50 MB uncompressed. I used DivX to compress is and it is less then one megabyte now. So please take a look at it. Maybe one time i will let it re-render in a higher (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV Animation

Did you use Anton Rave's pov-ray lego lib? (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV Animation

"Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message news:Gn87Kz.C30@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) play it after downloading the MPEG-4 codec, and The Playa (comes with DivX installation on Windows) is unable to open the file. Which version of DivX did (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV Animation

Solved it! I was still running WMP 6.4 on W2K, downloaded WMP 7.1 and now the codec works. Not sure why The Playa couldn't handle it though. Dan (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV Animation

Hello Eduardo, No. I used standard MLCad/L3p/POVRay combination, then set a clock to render the two scenes. I played a long time until i got the wanted result but it worked out in the end. Yet I didn't get the small red transparent cones to really (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)