 CAD / 6761
6760  |  6762
Subject:
LD-Lite Rendering Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 04:16:25 GMT

I am not sure where to pose this question so I will start here.

I am using LD-Lite (v2.3) to render a model.  I have run into a situation
where one of the parts is not showing up in the generated images (it doesn't
show up in interactive mode either).  I am using ML-CAD to capture the model
and if I export images from ML-CAD, the element in question shows up just
fine.

Here are the two versions of the same model derived from the same ML-CAD
source.

http://www.carolinatrainbuilders.com/odd.htm

The image on the top of the page was exported from ML-CAD, the image on the
bottom rendered with LD-Lite.  I changed the color of the missing door to
red to make it easier to identify.

Anyone run into this before?  Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders