 CAD / 6738
Re: Fixed my gallery come and see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 02:29:43 GMT

The 256 looks pretty good to me.

Cool anim BTW :-)

Eduardo Vazquez Harte <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message
news:GMt20o.70v@lugnet.com...
Hi to all, I just rendered again the monorail animation 2 times
the first time it has a resolution of 160 x 120 for 28k modem users and • 56k
modem users. The second time it has a resolution of 320 x 240 for faster
connection users using a bitrate of 128k and 256k.
U should go and see again this is great the bigest file is 100k size.

Oh I need to know what bitrate is best for viewing it 256 or a higher one?
If is best a higher one which one then ?
I like the size of the files so I'll kind that standard for all my
animations